Pages

1.02.2013

Manhattan.

Finally getting around to posting photos from my most recent trip to the Big Apple with my family... which consisted of a whole lot of exploring. New food, new sights.. new clothes. We loved walking up and down 5th, completely mesmerized by all the holiday window displays. Stopped in at Serendipity 3 for some frrrozen hot chocolate. Had the delight of experiencing the Rockerfeller Center tree lighting.. THAT was cool (Mariah killed it). Took the metro down to Brooklyn, walking those old streets was my favorite part of the whole trip! Stopped in at Grimaldi's for some authentic Italian pizza (this stuff is the real deal... I know Italian pizza). Wandered through Dumbo and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. Checked out the Freedom Tower. Nickolas and I strolled through SoHo doing a little shopping, came across the Etsy Pop-Up shop which was a destination in itself. Enjoyed some gourmet grilled cheese & tots at the Melt Shop... THAT was tastey to say the least. Sifted through jewels, junk and trinkets at the Hell's Kitchen flea market. And overall just enjoyed the incredible view from our hotel room, popa Clarke never disappoints. Another successful spontaneous family vacation. I'm stuck with some pretty great people for the rest of my life.

P.S. have you ever had Korean fried chicken? WHAT IS WITH THAT STUFF? It's incredibly good, without explanation... if you haven't already, next time you're in the city... Bon Chon chicken... I know.. but really.

1 comment:

kylee said...

new york during the holidays, i am definitely jealous.