Pages

11.15.2012

Winter.


Winter is here. Did you know? I took this photo last Saturday morning... follwing Friday night's big fat cover the town in all things white storm. But hey, at least right after the snow falls winter is BEAUTIFUL! It's the days following that get to me, when it all turns grey & slushy, I'm reminded of all the reasons I absolutely loathe this season. For now I'm going to hold on to the promise of more great wintery photographs to be had in the coming months. Though, in reality... all I want to do is ride my bike in a t-shirt & sandals. I think it's time to move on back to California. 

2 comments:

Bethany Grow said...

agreed! it's definitely time to move back to california! haha and i'm glad i'm not the only one that has been dreading winter...

taylor morgan said...

you said you would like it if i corrected you... you wrote team instead of time. BUT this is a FABBBB PIC BABEEE