Pages

11.16.2012

Coat.

Here I am, trying to come up with all of the reasons I like winter so that I don't drown in a vat of seasonal depression. So far we've (this is a collective effort guys) come up with 1) beautiful landscape photographs. And now 2) I get to wear THIS thing. SKIN OF A LAMB THAT THING IS SOFT. You can't tell from these photos, but the inside has some really furry, really soft, awsomeness that makes you feel like you're wearing a really expensive blanket in public (except its socially acceptable!) I'd be lying if I didn't say it's a coat that should be worn when naked as to take advantage of its incredibly soft goodness. The point is... I scored this last year at Anthro's KILLER, TO DIE FOR, I SOLD MY SOUL (and my bank account), black friday sale... and I'm equally as excited to wear it this November as I was last November. So there we go... reason to like winter number two. P.S. My bestie Mac took these photos last week, cuz she's a killllaaaa photographer, but I don't need to tell you that because LOOK. Somehow she made me look not as stupid as I usually do when hanging out infront of the lens.. rather than behind it.

No comments: