Pages

9.03.2012

Cabin Tour.

Last night I spent the night up at our family's cabin. With all the fires this season my parents asked me to snap some photos of the interior so that we'd have an inventory for the insurance company just in case it ever burned down. I got pretty excited about some of the vintage details. This small space has SO much personality! The elderly couple we bought it from had built it sometime in the 1950's. Fortunately, when they turned it over to us, they included most of decorations/equipment/furniture (now antiques) inside! My favorite item having to be the tiffany's blue gas refrigerator. Although we had to re-finish a lot of the interior, my parents did an excellent job of keeping that 1950's charm! I swear this place is meant to be a Norman Rockwell painting.

...

5 comments:

kylee said...

if i didn't want a cabin before (i did), i surely do now (even more so).

Jessica said...

this is so cool. your photos are awesome. and now i want a cabin.

Annie said...

The shot of the boots on the fireplace is beautiful. I don't know what it is but it grabbed me the second I saw it.
Another favorite is the red chair.
gorgeous.

Diane Nugent said...

Beautiful...Im partial to the spice cans...nice photography, you have got to do a travel book...

Carly Michelle said...

This place is perfect.