Pages

9.10.2012

Bicycle.


Aside from school, all sorts of awesome has been going on over here. One of which!? My new bike. A bit of a fixer-upper but I am SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! Last night Mackenzie & her blessed boyfriend Dylan came over & helped me strip it of some unnecessary weight... we also took off that grip tape that we're pretty sure has been on there for (literally) at least 20 years. Along with those two, my friend Spencer is helping me take it all apart (hopefully this evening) so we can take it in to be painted this week! A new saddle and tape has been purchased as well as some new cable housing! In other words, it's about to have a extreme makeover: bike edition. Stay tuned for photos of the final product!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

very cool. can't wait to see the final product.

Annie said...

That's an awesome bike! Can't wait to see the "after" photos!
Which reminds me I need to replace the tubes on my 2 bikes...