Pages

8.08.2012

Lake Powell Insta-update.

I'm back from that blissful week at lake powell.
sun was enjoyed. HP & a few other books were read. Cafe Rio (ON THE HOUSEBOAT!?) was consumed (while watching prime-time Olympics of course). friends were tracked down & visited. 
& oh those beautiful morning & night skys. 

I haven't decided yet, but there may be real photos to follow.
I feel like I've been so busy I don't even have time to think.
So many weddings, so many gorgeous couples.

happy wednesday people.

p.s. while I was in powell I read that book on my side bar... Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society. SO. GOOD. go read it right this second. and if you need to borrow it, I can't help you cuz it's already being lent out TO THE WORLD! quick read, great story.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Lake Powell is one of my favorite places. My family just went a few weeks ago. I love it.

kylee said...

powell + potter + rio = perfection.