Pages

8.13.2012

California Insta-update.

I flew out to Orange County reaaaal, real early Saturday morning to shoot this lovely lady's wedding. Most adorable wedding. And my favorite little cupcake was there too! Best part of the day? When G ran up to Tory after she came out of the temple, first one to hug her & said "Oh! I love you Tory!" I think Mr. Lindahl was a little jealous his new wife still had this stud after her. 
Sunday night my favorite boys came into town! Oh those sixteen year old heartthrobs. Runnin' around New Port Beach "checking out the chicks". They let me supervise day one of their surf trip (aka, drive them around OC since they have no idea where they're going) before taking me to the airport. I love these ones. Sassy, Snake & TT, what cuties.

See you again Friday California!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

i love newport.
(:
hey, regarding your comment on my blog about art & visual communications at uvu. i am in that major, but with an emphasis in photography. is that what you were talking about? just changing the emphasis when you change your mind?

Chere said...

Ok those boys are way too cute for their own good!!!

Robyn Litchfield said...

i can second the heartthrob comment. your blog is soooo cute. i love the natural funky feel of it! you are too cute!
www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com