Pages

7.08.2012

Now all I need is a man.

A bit more on my obsession & all out infatuation with men's clothing.

When some handsome man decides to put a ring on my finger, I will return the favor with a gift. A box of vintage skinny ties I've been collecting for years. And if he isn't jumping out of his shoes excited, he's obviously not the type of handsome man I should be marrying. Yesterday's trip to my favorite thrift store in SLC was a total success! Added these 5 gems to the box:


1. Green tie. I DIDN'T HAVE A GREEN TIE UNTIL NOW!
2. How harry potter is this?! SO GOOD. Handmade none-the-less.
3. I love the colors of this ALL SILK tie.
4. Probably my best find yet. A real life vintage Oscar De La Renta. Designer tie, four dollars. YES PLEASE.
5. Does this not scream Don Draper? I couldn't leave without something Mad Men worthy.

so pleased, so very pleased with these additions.

2 comments:

kylee said...

coolest collection ever. you'll obviously be marrying one dapper man.

Carly Michelle said...

You have one lucky fiance-to-be.