Pages

7.03.2012

Balloon Fest.

Woke up at 5:30 this morning for the traditional trip to the balloon fest!
I've been nearly every year since birth. Kick-off to Independence Day, I flippin' love this country.
The sky was GORGEOUS & the weather was perfect.
since Nicola moved to Ohio & TT would rather sleep in the car.. it was just me, little biebs & the parents this year.
Plus Tay too, since she's basically family... & we've decided to maker her make part of the tradition ever since last time.
sorry for the plethora of photos BUT I LOVE THIS THING!

Any Clarke knows, no trip to the balloon fest is complete without a follow up breakfast at Einsteins! 
(after-all, Tyson came along for this part alone!)

straight from the oven, too hott to slice chocolate chip bagels. plus some cinnamon sugar... and blueberry too. Extra schmear please.

plus you've GOT to top off the high-calorie breakfast with a cream based peppermint mocha frap. 
I hope this anual event never ends.

Furthermore, let us now get down to the real news.
WHEN DID HE GROW TO BE NEARLY A FOOT TALLER THAN ME?
And when did he get so dang handsome? My little brother is not so little anymore.
Bizzzzzarrrreee.

No comments: