Pages

6.02.2012

Bonjour Louvre!

What kind of art student would I be if I didn't jump off the plane 
& take the metro straight to the Louvre?
Nicola, being the best brother that he is, picked me up from the airport, he bought our metro passes... IN FRENCH, my gosh I could listen to him all day... and we jumped on the metro for a free evening in one of the greatest museums of all time. Because spending a month in Italy's museums wasn't enough for me.
Can I just say, I think very few have ran through this museum as quickly as we did... gotta do what you've gotta do when it closes at 9!
THAT IS A MUMMY.
what's cooler than a human mummy?
A MUMMIFIED CROCODILE!
WHAT!?
Watching a gorgeous sunset from the windows in between genius works of art. Perfection.
BOOM, there she be... the tinsiest little painting, madame mona.
anddd, a few more Caravaggios.. you know the 35342 I saw in Italy weren't enough.
Altogether the perfect way to say bonjour to Paris!

2 comments:

Chere said...

Love, love, love! Cool mummified croc! Miss you guys!!

Ayisha said...

Absolutely COVETING your Louvre time. And P to the S...Your brother's adorable.