Pages

4.22.2012

Just another Ingrid concert.

If you were wondering how Thursday's Ingrid Michaleson concert went, I'll tell you.
IT WAS FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS.
Even made a new friend, mr J. Blynn of the opening band Harper Blynn. He is a riot! Hurry over to www.HarperBlynn.com because right now you can download their newest album for FREE! Get your listening on, they're coming to SLC at the end of June, I'll be the merch guy, so you better be there!

If you would like to see photos of Ingrid & the band check 'em out here!

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

SUCH A GOOD CONCERT!! Jealous you got to hang out with Harper Blynn after. Loved them. Love Ingrid. Loved the night.

Shaylynn... I BLAHWG. said...

"It's all because of you.. that I'm through.." I love her. I simply love her. That album, her newest is so good.. so good.