Pages

4.23.2012

dearest gregory.

ohhhh dear, dearest gregory.
I AM IN LOVE.
Landline.
Greg's newest album.
bringing tears to my eyes.


go go go go go go go, purchase it. 
this is me giving greg a hug, due to his musical geniusness.

I'm infatuated with this album.
I am not infatuated with my computer being all things BROKEN.

happy monday people.

p.s. happiest flippin birthday to my bestie Tay. everybody go leave her a happy birthday comment, because you WANT to know her if you don't already, and if you do already... you probably already left her a comment seeing as SHE IS THE GREATEST.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... I BLAHWG. said...

I could just die, and then as I type this.. after already sung along and nearly died because I don't have the lyrics memorized yet.. i see your post Just Another Indgrid Concert, and I die some more.. gotta go. got another post to read.