Pages

3.30.2012

Today.

Great friend Kenzzzzzz asked me to come help her
 with her photography homework this afternoon.
 I'm pretty sure we finished all of her assignments
 for the class in about 5 minutes. One of which was an action shot. 
Here are the deer we tried to capture frolicking through the forrest:
Those deer would not frolic... they more like stared at us
 then nonchalantly turned their backs & walked away. 
Good thing I've had ALL SORTS of practice... frolicking through disneyland. 
Fortunately, I was able to step in.. Kenz caught this gazelle in action:
Let's be honest here. If I had two others on either side of me... 
both of separate ethnicities... 
say African American ... annnnddd oh, I dunno.. Asian. 
Maybe one wearing some tan chino's & a lavender cotton 
button down, possible scarf.. the other perhaps some 
coral denim with a chambray shirt & wayfarers... this 
could totally be the next J.Crew ad. I'M JUST SAYING.
What a good photographer that Kenzzz is. What can I say? Taught her all I know.
BUT NOT HOW TO BE THIS PHOTOGENIC! I know nothing of that magnitude.
Plus, BONUS.
 BLOSSSOMMMSSSS. 
Hello spring, nice of you to arrive.

2 comments:

taylor morgan said...

love those animal encounters

http://definitionsofchelsie.blogspot.com/2011/06/poppies.html

kylee said...

okaaay gorgeous blossom photos. i die over those.