Pages

3.15.2012

Movie love.

I don't care if you're sick of me telling you how much I love this movie. Even when I planned to watch only the first five minutes, I was SUCKED IN! Stayed up half the night swooning over the ever so suave (is there a better word to describe him? no.) Eddie Redmayne. I'm telling you people My Week With Marilyn is FANTASTIC. I feel like there are hardly any good screens shots floating around out there, I took the liberty of taking my own. THE SUITS IN THIS MOVIE ABSOLUTELY KILL  ME. A freckled man in a slim cut suit!? (in the words of Tiny Fey, WHAT THE WHAT!?)
 I'd also just like to point out that Michelle Williams slaaayyyyyed her role as marilyn, incredible. The more I watch it, the more I love it. Not to mention the role Emma Watson plays, the movie was already grand & then they threw HER in there. Psh, too good.

2 comments:

Erika Rae said...

I want to see this movie SO bad.

Shaylynn... I BLAHWG. said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH eff, now I need to watch it.

And I've decided we just need to call up ABC and complain. Or get hired on as writers for the show. I'd get rid of Teddy and Owen in a heartbeat. and THEN we would make McDreamy sexy again, and Meredith more depressed, and Christina a jerk again, and Denny would still be alive and George wouldn't be dead 007 and Izzy oh izzy. Remember when grey's was fantastic, remember? and yet, I've never missed an episode. ever.