Pages

3.23.2012

Dropping in.

My brother calls me "the drop-out" but in reality I'm more of an explorer... achieving my academic success through the study of... well, anywhere but here.
2012 was dubbed year of travel. Here's what we have down January 1st through May 1st. That's only 4 months. Where will I be the other 8!? (other than gallivanting through Europe, of course.)
& while we're using the word gallivant, can I just give you the definition? 

Gallivant: "to go around from one place to another
 in pursuit of pleasure of entertainment"

(not the b) definition, that one is full of all sorts of sexual innuendo, unrelated to the kind of gallivanting I'm talking about. Whew, glad we cleared that up.)

Can I just say, that word will be top of the vocab list as 2012 continues.

I mean, if the world is ending, I might as well see it all, right!?


Just kiddin.
 What I meant to to tell you is, I've decided to go back to school.
WHAT!?
I know. So unlike me. But out of nowhere I looked up how much credit I have, turns out, I have all sorts. How that is possible, I do not know. It doesn't really make all that much sense. I will not let it go to waste, I AM GETTING A DEGREE even if it will do nothing but hang on my freshly painted wall in my gorgeous, interior design magazine worthy office, as I tend to my camera & future children. I've chosen, or my accumulated credit has chosen for me... my major is to be... dum duh duh,
Art & Visual Communications.
woooooo! yay for all my money will be going towards text books instead of plane tickets! consider this a funeral for the fall. In reality, I'm excited that going to class every day will force me to be social, even if it does come with piles of homework to take all that new found social-ness away.


*beautiful US of A map courtesy of the talented Carly.

2 comments:

taylor morgan said...

WHERE??? I DONT LIKE FINDING THESE THINGS OUT AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN BLOGGED!

Carly Michelle said...

Holla at that map girl! Glad you're puttin' it to good use over here ;)