Pages

12.12.2011

I'm not in School.

I can't relate to any of you.
I don't have any finals.
I have a full time job.
& Harry Potter, 
which I am successfully reading as slowly as possible.
Seeing as next to the 3rd, the 5th year is my favorite.

Now for some rambling.... go on, look-at Neville.
DOES THIS BLOW YOUR MIND?

WELL DOES IT!?
Because it blows mine.
Every. Time. I. See. These. Photos.


My room as been exceptionally clean for months people. MONTHS.
P.S. Wednesday is going to be GREAT.
Why?
No in-office patients, which means I'm wearing jeans. Also, according to UPS, which sends me a text every time my D7000 makes any sudden movements,
 it'll be here on wed-nes-day. 
(when you spell that particular day of the week, do you spell it out like that? 
I think I'll forever be stuck in the third grade)

happy monday people.

No comments: