Pages

11.28.2011

Recommendation.

1.Go to your local car-wash (one of those nice ones though).
2. Pop in some sigur ros over the sound system.
3. Enjoy the ecstasy-like illusions!

Okay, I've never gotten a car wash. Ever. In my short 20 years of existence. 
In my family, Popa was always the car-washer, rarely did he outsource this project.
 Once I got my own car, I followed suit, never becoming a wash-ee.

UNTIL NOW!


I may have cheated a little bit, but that's besides the point. 
I had a voucher for a free "the works wash" meaning exterior clean & basic interior detail. PLUS a free air freshener.

PEOPLE, I AM IN LOVE WITH THE CAR WASH!

It's been decided, from now on, about every 3 months (possibly more, depending how addicted I become) I will put out the twenty-odd dollars to have my car cleaned for me. MY CAR SMELLS LIKE CLEAN! (& oranges.) I bought this beauty of a car used, I honestly don't think it's ever been this clean.
AND WE'RE TALKING BASIC PACKAGE HERE.

To be quite frank, the exterior of my car hadn't been washed in months, HORRIBLE. However, I seemed to have THOUGHT the interior was fairly clean! I thought wrong, although it seemed well-kept... I THINK THE CAR WASH PEOPLE ARE MAGIC. Curse me, the exceptional well documented person that I am, for not photographing any before shots!

The point is, it's worth it. Go do it. Now.
Nothing beats a car wash on a cloudy day. 
NOTHING. I AM SATISFIED!

P.S. the car-wash itself was pretty much terrifying, especially at the end... THERMAL DRY ... Where your windshield wipers are getting all flustered, your ears are blowing up from the explosive air hitting every crevice of your car, ultimately causing your life to flash before your eyes.

P.P.S. if you leave the air on while your going through, you can smell the soap. 
My experience smelled like Frootloops & Lysol. Yum!

No comments: