Pages

11.20.2011

Casting call.

We're overdue. It's been some time since I've lashed out at the male population. 
Listen guys, I want you, we want you, moreover, the world would be a better place, if you would just get your act together... & dress like this.


It's not that hard really. I know you're out there, could ya come out of the woodwork already? And those of you who are lacking a wardrobe, spend some cash, if you don't have cash, thrift.

problem solved.

Consider this a casting call for any man who fits this criteria. 
I would either a) like to date you or b) take photographs of you.

2 comments:

Erika Rae said...

I love that my husband dresses like this. (:
cousin, there are more men out there like this. promise. you'll get him

Hollie said...

you should really move to europe