Pages

8.15.2011

Remember.

REMEMBER ALL OF THIS!?

(yes, it is to be read in one of those voices that are YELLING inside your head.)

my best job ever?!
the sexiest men in the MLB comin' into town?!
SC5 FHE!!?
DISNEYLAND FROLIC!?

Well. I'm overdue for a visit.
& to be quite frank, I'm going quite crazy.
Therefore, I am treating myself to some RR in my second home.
9 days in back in the land that I love.
not to mention the yankees just HAPPEN to be coming into town that week...

I just purchased the best flight I've ever found in my life.
It only cost me $199.
AND
I'm flying into John Wayne
AND
it leaves late enough that I get to go to the best ward on this earth... twice.

Needless to say, september 9th will not come soon enough & I want september 18th to never, ever, arrive.

p.s. anybody available friday morning to pick me up from the airport!? I CAN'T WAIT!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

What time on Friday the 9th?

Erika Rae said...

If I don't have class, I'd LOVE to pick you up from the airport. Love you cousin