Pages

8.01.2011

The Help.

I finished it this morning.
Three days of wonderful reading. & Oh do I  recommend it!

I can't wait for August 10th to come around! The movie looks fabulous, it may not follow the book as well as it should, though I think Emma Stone (a favorite of mine ever since Easy A) playing Skeeter will make up for it.



Have a wonderful Monday afternoon, I think I'll just continue to sit here next to the window & listen to the rain fall while reading. Nothing better.

P.S. Can you believe it's already August 1st? Where on earth has the year gone?

1 comment:

Deb said...

novel concept...read instead of watching multiple episodes of "gossip girl".haha. I loved this book too. wish we were near enough to go see it together on the 10th because david and i will definitely be there. miss you. bob