Pages

8.24.2011

Guess who came to visit.

The children!

My two favorite kids in the world, came all the way up to Utah & their parents even let me steal them for the night! Everybody wins!

To begin, G sang a little JB in the car as we drove home, baby sister just laughed.

& oh is that baby girl as cute as ever!?
Not only that, she was obsessed with Taylor! She constantly was walking over to Tay & just plopping down on her lap.
I can't get enough of that curly hair & those bluest ever eyes.
G was about as happy as they come, seeing as Jordan & Emily kept making him a "castle" to break out of. I've never seen anyone make that many friends so quickly, he introduced himself to all my friends, shaking their hand &asking them their names, it was hilarious!
Max was a favorite, but I think both kids just loved him for his water bottle. :P The funnest Garrett-Line of the night would have to be "Wow! There is everything back there but the kitchen sink!" Is this child 3 or 30? I ADORE him.
Love me some cuddles from these two (:
Can you believe it!? Baby girl is walking like a champ! Running around all over the place! It's amazing! 
There she is, back at home on taylor's lap.
Is this girl not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?
I can't get enough of the faces G pulls when I tell him to "cheese".
"Pajama party Chelsie! its a pajama party!"
G fell in love with Cam. Not to mention baby girl! She would not take her eyes off of him! Just kept staring & smiling, it was hilarious!
"I do want some milk & cookies Chelsie!"

Best night of the summer so far.

Two weeks from Friday & I'll get to see them AGAIN.
I sure do miss these little ones, I'm so glad some of my Utah people got to meet them, see what all the hype is about!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Chelsie you are so talented! Such adorable kids.

I usually wear a 2, but sometimes a 4 and the smalls fit perfect. Aren't they the greatest find? My mom when she saw me was like... "I had red jeans in the 90's." Oh yeah, making a comeback.

Anonymous said...

whoa. cool.
He even has eyes in some of the pictures, hah!