Pages

5.31.2011

Sand & Smiles.

Soundtrack: Greg Holden - As Far As I Can.

Memorial Day was GREAT. What an awesome thing it is to have the freedom to choose what to do on such a day. My choice, going to the beach for an hour... which then turned into an all day event because the weather was much too fantastic to pass up! Not too hot, though not cold, light breeze & LOTS of sunshine (I have some crispy skin to show for it).


Wonderful really.

Finished off the holiday at a BBQ with the SC5 gang, a blast as always.

Now I'm back at work (yippee!) hanging out with G.

Still as cute as ever.

Listening to two fabulous new albums that came out TODAY!

1. Greg Holden's I Don't Believe You.

&

2. Death Cab for Cutie's Codes & Keys.

both fantastic, check 'em out!

That & deciding whether to move to London this fall, or Alaska.
Wahoo for a fantastic upcoming autumn!

2 comments:

Erika Rae said...

YOU WANT TO MOVE TO LONDON?
please call/text/fb chat me and tell me about this.
Actually, depending on how things play out this summer, I might try to move to London for Spring. (:
FUN

Jan Fisher Clark said...

ALASKA ALASKA ALASKA ALASKA ALASKA.


love you. xoxoxo