Pages

5.27.2011

Goodbye Orange Coast College.

I did it. I made it through the end of the semester! I no longer have to put up with my English professor who can't seem to come to the end of a sentence without added explicits (that don't even make sense in context!). Probably one of the most uneducated sounding people I've ever met... & he is a college ENGLISH professor. I am a tad bit sad that I won't get to listen to my Art History professor anymore. She happens to be Greek, the most crazy awesome accent ever. She was definitely fun to listen to, always some interesting story. Regardless, I'm done! Its over! And to reward myself, I just HAD to stop by the Spectrum on my way home from school. Lets be honest, its not MY fault that Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale just happened to be going on.
Its become a problem. I used to like shopping just fine, but ever since I moved down to California, I've become an outright shop-a-holic. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.. right? Though, its not as bad as it looks, although I am constantly receiving packages from Amazon each week & usually have an anthropologie bag in my back seat, I seriously get the best deals ever. To be honest I usually don't even spend over $30. Last night was no exception, $20 blazers at Nordy's? Thank-you-very-much. I'm only buying things that are just too good to pass up. I will be well dressed, as will my apartment this summer. At least I have something to show for it right?

Help!

1 comment:

Sharde said...

OMG i know this is going to happen to me too! I am moving to california in 4 weeks and i dear for my pocketbook at that time! but i need to figure out what places to go to in san jose. im told theres a nordstrom rack, im so in!

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com