Pages

4.07.2011

Paper Schmaper the 2nd.

Soundtrack: The Kooks - Seaside

So that whole 7:30 plan didn't really work out, it never does. Although I spent hours upon hours in front of my computer, I didn't get the large portion of my paper completed until after 2 a.m. I wish I could blame Mark Zuckerburg, but in all reality I'd undoubtedly find something else to distract me if the social networking site wasn't available. However, when I got to work, G was thankfully still asleep, granting me a few more hours to work on my paper. He got 13 hours of rest in comparison to my 4 and a half! Just as I finished up the concluding sentence, he emerged from his room, this has been our conversation so far

G: "Lets go get a waffle downstairs! That would be a good idea!"
Me: "Okay, what color of plate do you want it on?"
G: "Lellow, like bananas, I like bananas, bananas are yummy. It would be a good idea if I ate a banana after eating my waffle right Chelsie?"

My job still rocks.

Also, I think its time I tried baking cupcakes again... I've decided to do some research before this attempt:
Shout out to both Mikelle & Nickolas for their necessary assistance in writing my term paper. Oh, and Google Docs? Coolest thing ever. Welcome to the future people.

2 comments:

Erika Rae said...

Um. Cupcakes this summer please? Like lots? I'm already finding different reciepes online that I want to make. I have yet to actually make a pretty cupcake. I need to learn from the best (:

Juhee said...

loooove that picture. it made me smile!
oh and i looove seaside- the kooks. =)