Pages

4.28.2011

Not your grandmother's garage sale.

So today I woke up to that sticky post goopy green stuff feeling plus massive amounts of heat... due to the sunburn. Alas, all is well. I got to spend the morning watching weird spaceship unicorn music videos on VH1 with mims (a rarity I know!) ...what is the music industry coming to? But THEN! I went over to Mom Lark's humble abode (she's the greatest).. she was having a "not your grandma's garage sale"...
This may look like a pile of laundry to you.. ITS NOT! It is in fact a handful of items I purchased from Mom Lark herself! GREATEST GARAGE SALE EVER. Can you say a rack of clothing entirely from stores like Anthropologie, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Nordstrom, Gap, ETC! Can I just add even some of the clothing still had the tags on it! WHAT!? The point is. I got this entire stack of clothing.. anthro dress, nordstrom dress, j.crew blouse, anthro cardigan & leather belt for $50!!

& then, I went to class. Until 9:30 p.m.

SUCCESSFUL DAY.
p.s. if you live in So Cal, GO to Mom Lark's TOMORROW. She's got furniture & even bedding from Anthro for $100! THE FUN IS NOT OVER PEOPLE.

No comments: