Pages

4.21.2011

Graduated!

Soundtrack: Trevor Hall - The Lime Tree

My gorgeous mother graduated from BYU today.
Although she didn't walk, she is DONE with college.
As in, she now has a degree. 20 years later & she pulled it off with flying colors.
I for one, could never go back to college after that long. That sounds awful.
But she did it! And she rocked it!
I think it's time to go to Tiffany's here @ South Coast Plaza to celebrate :P

Here's to amazing & inspiring mama Clarke. If I grow up to be half the woman she is, I'll be thrilled. Thanks for setting a great example & being the coolest mom ever. My best friend. I love you!

Also, tonight, as I was on my way to LA to kick it at my parent's hotel room waiting for my family to arrive to play with me, I sat in traffic looking at this:
& finally made it here, stopped in at iHop & grabbed these to go:
I dunno what it is about chocolate chip pancakes after dark, but I'm a sucker for 'em.

p.s. wanna hear something RIDICULOUS? Oh, tonight, I took my MIDTERM for Art History.. all my friend's in Utah are FINISHED with their FINALS. what!?

1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

Congrats to your mom! That's remarkable!