Pages

3.21.2011

Utah here I come!

Soundtrack: Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up

There is no rhyme or reason to the elephant photograph other than I love elephants a little too much. Just one of the things on my list of quirky things that I have obsessions over. If you don't believe me, ask Mims, she keeps track of all the weird things about me. - Last week was crazy crazy & I felt like I didn't have two minutes to even think over the weekend. Getting ready for my trip to Utah at the end of the week, who knew figuring out the logistics of 342405805 photoshoots would be so tough - that and planning travel arrangements for the weddings I'm shooting in May/June. My head is going to explode - I wish I had the memory of an elephant, so I could remember all the people & times of the shoots I'm arranging. Stay tuned at ChelsieClarkePhotography.com for this weekend's shoots! Exciting stuff - can't wait to get behind the viewfinder.

No comments: