Pages

3.24.2011

More please?

Soundtrack: Greg Holden - The Art of Falling

I need more concerts in my life. It's been too long since the last good show I went to. Plus I always like the perks of getting invited to recording sessions & such - but that doesn't happen when there are no shows in the area! I live in California for heavens sake! Where is everybody!? Currently I'm stuck on the anticipation of Greg Holden's new album.. May 31st is too far out.

This was a private radio show I was invited to last fall, so great. Wonderful opportunity to shoot, how on earth did I land this life!?
He is so talented... such a fun experience. I miss this!

I can't listen to his stuff without dropping into reminiscing thoughts of driving up & down parley's canyon with ms. Taylor Morgan Goff every week last winter. I miss that.

1 comment:

taylor morgan said...

tell me about it :( HEY ARE YOU IN FREAKING UTAH RIGHT NOW!??????? I BETTER SEE YOUR FACE TOMMORROW AKA TODAY AKA FRIDAY!

ps.... just realized you have 20 freaking followers!!!! you are going to pass me!