Pages

2.17.2011

You've got mail.

Soundtrack: Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody
The search is over. For months now, I've been searching for a stationary set that mimics vintage airmail - Although they're not vintage, I found a box of 40 airmail envelopes on amazon prime (free shipping woot woot!) for $2.19. Now I just need to track down a rubber stamp that'll make them look a little more pleasing to the eye. If I couldn't be more excited to write letters before, I am now.

On a completely unrelated note, G just asked if he could have leftover pizza in that adorable 3 year old voice, when I tried to put it in the microwave he started laughing & said "no silly, I want cold pizza!" - I love my job.


5 comments:

kara lynn said...

okay i love these! i need a link where you found those!

Megan said...

i'm in love with these envelopes... i got one from my missionary friend in China and was smitten! rubber stamps... check paper source! they have the most amazing things! are you going to send me a letter? ha ha! love you Chels!

Chelsie Clarke said...

KL: just go to amazon.com & search for 'airmail envelopes' .. i was tempted to buy the feather weight ones, seeing as they have more of a vintage feel, but they were a lot more, i figured i'd get the 2 dollar ones & if I fell in love i'd go for the more expensive. :P

MM: of coarse I'll send you a letter, send me a message on fb with your address & you'll get one. Do they have paper source in CA!?

I ALSO just bought a wax seal stamp with a monogram letter C & I'm gonna go pick up some seal wax sticks at michael's this weekend! my letters are about to look fantastic!

Megan said...

paper source is only in CA as far as i know... but it is online too!

Erika Rae said...

Oh my GOSH! I LOVE these. SO cool looking. I need to get in on this free amazon shipping. You get EVERYTHING free shipping. I dying. (: but really. love these