Pages

2.26.2011

Pier side.

Soundtrack: Ingrid Michaelson - Turn To Stone.

Am I shallow to support this?
It's raining this morning in Southern California. Hence, LA Galaxy is not holding practice. Which means I woke up at 6:30 this morning & got on the freeway, received a phone call - turned around, got on the PCH had headed towards Dana Point harbor, eventually making my way to San Clemente pier. It's already been a successful morning & its not even 10 a.m. Today will be a good day, even though DBeck has to wait.



2 comments:

taylor morgan said...

bottom picture=love. your photography skills have sky rocketed and i just love all your pictures! photoshoot is a must in april! I MISS YOU

Megan said...

i would love to be a part of that photoshoot! can't wait to see you two! Chels... I love your photos and blog... LOVE!