Pages

2.08.2011

Over it.

Soundtrack: Feist - Gatekeeper.
Okay, I'm over it. I got it out of my system. The whole try & be trendy-ish by not capitalizing the first letter of my sentences - post my titles in different languages to try & be cool. The un-capitalization was going against everything I've learned since kindergarten & I just couldn't take it any longer! As for the titles in other languages, no one knew what I was saying including myself. Correctly written ENGLISH from now on, with maybe an occasional variation from my native tongue. What I'm not over is Disneyland. I didn't go today (it's DL Tuesday you see), & I really should have, seeing as now I'm completely regretting that decision I made sitting in gridlock traffic on the 5 following class this afternoon. If you live in Southern California, you probably kinda get it. Also my english professor says the F word in almost every sentence & never fails to get how he hates Disneyland & everything about it into a discussion about almost any piece of literature. Needless to say, we don't really get along too well. Altogether, college english makes me nauseous.

No comments: