Pages

2.13.2011

Marie Antoinette.

Soundtrack: Siouxsie & The Banshees - Hong Kong Garden.
Just happens to be in my top 5 movies of all time. Sofia Coppola did a magnificent job with this film. Fabulous costumes, soundtrack, acting & just overall concept. Classy 18th century meets 80's rock music. If you haven't seen this, see it. Personally, it's one that I could watch daily without regret - never gets old. Outrageously artistic & does a wonderful, entertaining job in portraying the life of the queen of France. Although, I've come to find out it's one of those movies that people either hate or love, BUT definitely worth a try (at least watch it for the music!) - I know how I'M spending my Valentines night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsss!
This movie is so good! I'm so glad you like it too!!

Love, Steven haha