Pages

2.11.2011

Hotel Linda.

Soundtrack: Ian Axel - Say Something.
Welcome to Hotel Linda(10 out of 5 stars), where there are fresh flowers personally placed in your bathroom each week along with clean towels, there is always delicious food in the fridge (even octopus), including simply apple (which I could indulge all day everyday if it was socially acceptable), the beds are occasionally turned down, the rooms are kept warm & to top it all off there are love notes waiting on the counter when you walk in the door. I recently moved into my good (best you could ask for) friend Mimi's beloved home. Little did I know that this included the upmost attention from her FANTASTIC mother. Seriously though, I don't think I've ever met a kinder more genuine person than Mrs. Linda Hartley. Go look service up in the dictionary, there is a picture of this wonderful woman. Tonight, following one of the longest weeks ever on her part, she made the time to create this lovely flower arrangement in Mimi & I's bathroom. The most incredible part is that this is totally normal. This is Linda, who has made my life in California astoundingly better by just being herself. If she doesn't have a one way ticket to heaven, there is no hope for the rest of us. I love her to pieces, thank you for EVERYTHING.

No comments: