Pages

2.12.2011

Delicious.

Soundtrack: The Beach Boys - Be True To Your School (random I know.)
So I've always thought going out for sushi was so indie & what not. You know like "Oh yeah, me & some friends are just going out for sushi tonight." bahah, it's always been one of my life goals to try sushi, even though I don't even like sea-food. Naturally, when it was offered to me this evening in the Hartley kitchen, I complied to trying it. Mind you this is without any monetary offers. Needless to say, considering the photos above, I didn't like it. However, I DID swallow all of it & even lick my fingers! I think it was the texture that I wasn't particularly fond of, or perhaps just the mere thought of sushi in my mouth. Maybe I'll try it again in a couple years & enjoy it.

p.s. go see 'just go with it' it's truly hilarious.

No comments: