Pages

11.30.2010

location; stiff maroon couch, costa mesa institute bldg.
listening to;
I don't want to leave - matthew perryman jones
avoiding; the strange people around me

So its been decided, but I mean, now looking back at it, I can't believe there was even a fight for a decision at all! How could I fotget how much I have loathed the winter months for the past 18 years of my life? People, its finally here. A snow-free winter. I'm about to embark on one of the happier winters I've had thus far. However, I'll get my feel of winter-wonderland snowy christmas magic for two weeks.. that'll fill my quota and I'll be good to go. What I'm trying to say here is that there are 6 more months of California residency for this snow loathing - provo loving - family missing - disneyland loving - human being. (smiley face.) It'll be interesting what life before June will bring! I could, and definitely will, get used to going to Disneyland at least once a week. Really though, thank goodness for being brought up as a disney child. I experience such magic mid week! I'm headed there following class today, it's only open till 8, I'll only get a couple hours in. Thats what I'm talking about though! The mentality of a anual pass holder! You can leave the Animation Academy, four hours later, with zero regrets, hands full of newly drawn classic characters. Its gonna be a magical winter.

I've had so much alone time since September. I've enjoyed the conversations I've had with myself even if I AM embarking on a new leg of schizophrenia. I have been determined to kick my habit of posting everything about my life in my status updates on Facebook. Is this RIDICULOUS or what? I'm such a loser sometimes. Anyways, I carry around this pocket sized notebook and fill it with "fb status updates" if you will. I LOVE it! Its full of one lined thoughts from the past months that take me back to the time and day instantly. I realized I was posting status updates for my own benefit anyways, I never wanted anyone to comment on them, so this new notebook thing is awesome. It is also how I decided to stay in So. Cal. - Pro's and Con's list. I've got a mighty one I made on the plane back from UT. Orange County had a page or two on Provo, so it was pretty obvious what I needed to do. ... Elementary school DID teach me some good study habits. This list brings us to our next topic of discussion.

The shopping in Utah has NOTHING on California! WHAT!? First off, the Urban Outfitters at the Gateway in SLC, SUCKS. I just want you all to know that. Literally, the inventory is next to zero in comparison to my local Urban, waiting for me daily at The Spectrum. Thats not important though. What IS important is that the Mission Viejo Shops include a store near and dear to my heart, the lovely H&M. However, there is something even more spectacular about this particular H&M. It has a KIDS department! WHAT!? I know you're all getting as excited as I am. So I'm just strolling though the store last night, all the sudden everything is in miniature size. I instantly had this overwhelming drive to go find a man, marry him. Have little baby boys. And dress them in H&M clothing. I think that's all I need to say.. I think I will be content with my life when this desire is filled. I hope you all understand my excitement.

Over & Out. (not In-n-Out, they're just really good squished cheeseburgers is all.)

1 comment:

Kathryn Sabria said...

I absolutely adore everything about this post!! It was so good seeing you today, it made me feel warm inside:) Love you!!