Pages

5.31.2010

location; my beloved bed!
listening to;
sara bareilles' new single - king of anything
avoiding;
boredom - waiting till I can go pick tay up
Its the beginning of life - I feel absolutely free! No one will choose what I do from now on, its all me... and I couldn't be more ready. Granted, life will get much harder from now on, bringing responsibility and lots of EXPENSES. Graduation was perfect, it was crazy, it was fun... it was WEIRD. But it signified a milestone.. one that I've been waiting to pass up for years. It'll be interesting to see how these next couple months turn out.. Who knows how long I'll be able to stay in California.. hahah it may not be financially allowed. But I've learned a lot these past couple months, I feel like I'm getting a grasp of what really is important in life. I'm not really nervous about moving on, quite excited actually, though being realistic about things... I know as much as I want it to, its not gonna be all fun and games.. It'll be hard. However, I'm excited to see where life takes me! Summer 2010 and beyond here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.